- No persons under 12 permitted.
- Persons that are 12 - 15 years old must be accompanied into the event by an adult 21 +
- (1 adult = 4 persons aged 12 -15 years old).
- Customers aged 16 and above do not need accompanied by an adult
- A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the gates ensuring guardians are 21 and over. Proof of age may be requested. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
- We encourage you to take part in our guardianship process if you are attending with someone aged between 12-15 years old. Details on how to take part will be available on our website closer to the event
- A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars ensuring access is restricted to persons 18 and over. Proof of age may be required. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
*Please note this event is subject to licence
You must bring valid and current ID with you - Valid IDs must be photographic.
We will be accepting the following types of ID for entry into the event:
- Current UK or Overseas Driving License
- Current UK or Overseas Current Passport
- Overseas Only Valid National ID card
- UK only 18 + PASS scheme card
- Young Scot Cards
- Ireland Age Card
- Forces ID Card
This is in line with the national Challenge 25 policy.
**Photocopies of ID does not count as valid ID. Must be original documents
Ticket Terms & Conditions
Please see the official Ticketmaster Purchase Policy here
Please see the official Festicket Booking Conditions here
Please see the official Ticket Scotland Terms and Conditions here
Please see the official SEE Tickets Consumer Terms and Conditions here
As Viagogo is not an official ticketing agent, we do not recommend customers purchase their tickets from this, or any, secondary selling sites. Unfortunately, because of this, we cannot confirm that you will be guaranteed entry to the event using a ticket purchased from Viagogo.
If you have already purchased your ticket from Viagogo, we would advise you to contact them directly if you have any concerns