Local Residents & Neighbours
LOCAL RESIDENTS & NEIGHBOURS
Glasgow Green will once again play host to TRNSMT Festival in July 2023, giving music fans the chance to enjoy live music in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. Similar to previous years, we will be undertaking our community engagement process and as more details become available, these will be shared. In the meantime, if you are a local resident of Glasgow Green and have an enquiry, we would kindly ask you to please contact your Local Community Councillor regarding the event taking place on Glasgow Green this year.
What can I win in the ballot?
A complimentary pair of General Admission Day tickets, for TRNSMT taking place on Glasgow Green in 2023.
Why are tickets allocated via an online ballot system?
The ballot system gives residents who received the ‘Local Resident Ticket Ballot’ leaflet until 23:59 on Tuesday 16th May 2023 to apply for tickets online without having to apply by post or by phone. If applicants don’t have access to the internet, local Libraries have computing and internet facilities.
How is the ballot operated?
Designated addresses surrounding Glasgow Green will have received a leaflet with information and the ballot is operated via an online form. Applicants complete the online form and will have the choice of ONE preferred event date to attend. We are unable to guarantee tickets to your preferred event date and, if you are successful and your preferred date isn’t available, tickets to an alternative date will be provided.
The data is verified by a process to ensure no duplicate entries are entered. Successful applicants are then chosen at random, to ensure the system is fair to all. This will all be carried out by computer software.
Who chooses who gets tickets?
A computer software application chooses successful applicants at random.
How many tickets are available in the ballot?
50 pairs of tickets are available for each of the dates listed below:
Friday 7th July 2023
Saturday 8th July 2023
Sunday 9th July 2023
The ballot link is not working – what do I do?
Please enter the link exactly as shown on the leaflet you received into your web address bar, please do not enter www.
The link works on Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari internet browsers.
I didn’t receive an email to tell me if I was successful or not – what do I do?
Those who have applied to the ballot will be contacted between 23rd-24th May 2023 with the results.
There can be various reasons why you have not received an email. We ask you to check your spam folder as your email provider may automatically send it there.
Other reasons include:
- A duplicate submission has been received for your address. If either your email address or postal address was used for more than one application, one of them was removed before the draw and an email would not have been sent.
- It may be that the email didn’t arrive in to your server. It may have been blocked by your email provider or the email address was added incorrectly to your application.
If you have been through this process and can’t find your email, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Only addresses in receipt of the leaflet are eligible to enter the ballot. The catchment area is agreed by DF Concerts & Events and Glasgow City Council and covers those who could be directly impacted by the event.
- Only ONE application per household will be accepted.
- Applicants must be over 16 years old.
- Applicants can only select ONE preferred event date, if successful, please note we are unable to guarantee tickets to your preferred event date and an alternative will be provided.
- Applications submitted after 23:59 on Tuesday 16th May 2023 will not be included in the ballot draw.
- Tickets are barcoded, complimentary and it is a condition of receipt that they cannot be sold or used for any marketing or promotional activity of any kind.
- There is no re-admission with tickets, therefore ticket holders who leave the event will not be permitted to re-enter the event.
- DF Concerts Event Terms & Conditions and Special Event Conditions are applicable. Please visit our Info section on our websites for full details of these:
- TRNSMT: CLICK HERE